Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pet Peeves

I was walking through the Mall Of America today (or "MOA" as we natives like to call it) and realized that almost everything I see bugs me... I have decided to list my top ten pet peeves here for the world, some of which were inspired by my day at MOA.

1. People who hold things with wheels and look exhausted
2. Men who drive without their shirts on
3. Overweight people who eat Dairy Queen in the car for lunch because "it's quick"
4. People who drive next to you in traffic with all their windows down and then act like they can't hear you when you ask if you can merge into their lane
5. When there is a 70% sale in J. Crew making the cheapest thing 50 dollars (and it's a hair accessory)
6. When the 2 people who you know that have pools both have full time jobs and you are unemployed and its 95 degrees outside
7. When you are watching two shows on tv at the same time and then their commercial breaks start to sync and you have to choose between "16 and Pregnant" on MTV and "Hoarders" on TLC
8. When the only music that motivates you to run everyday is Justin Beiber and you actually hate his music
9. That new country song "Praying for You" by Jaron and the Long Road to Love
10. Men in Victoria's Secret
For more of the things that bother me at MOA feel free to catch this show on TLC. Classic.

I do love my great state of Minnesota and believe the things that irk me, are what makes it the best state in the U S of A.

1 comment: