Tuesday, May 18, 2010

All About Steve

Okay, so I'm going to be honest here... this video is NOT going to win any awards nor will it make you smarter nor will it give you super powers. My friend Steve and I had high hopes of creating a masterpeice interview, but when we realized how boring we actually are, we were left with 8 minutes of this... Enjoy!

*Please note* there is no ending to this video...things just ended when his brother called and we realized we were late for a lacrosse game across town. But COMING SOON...

There will be the posting of a movie made in 2006 by my friends and I as well as the long awaited sequel made in 2010, four long years later... keep a sharp eye for these masterpeices to be posted SOON! For now enjoy two friends, just catchin up...


I would also like to thank those who do check up on my bloggy blog, I am starting to feel famous like that Julia girl who learned how to cook and they made a movie about her. What I am trying to say is that they should make a movie about me.

I love you all dearly (shout out to the ABRAHAMIANS!)
Apapacho.

1 comment: