Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Seven State Summer

This summer I will be making several trips around the United States. I will be sure to post a blog about each of them but for now here is what you can look forward to...

Home Base: Shoreview, MN

minnesota_map.html.gif



JUNE:

Pewaukee, WI
*Going to visit my cousin, her husband, and their two ADORABLE little babies Abigail and Brady*

wisconsin_map.html.gif


Manhattan/ Brooklyn, NY
*Visiting my sister with my parents in Manhattan and then staying in Brooklyn with my sister alone in her new swanky apartment*

new_york_map.html.gif

JULY:

IA
*Driving to my cousins wedding and hanging out with a bunch of family I haven't seen in years*

iowa_map.html.gif



AUGUST:

Hilton Head, SC
*Keeping the Segar, Leh, Merritt tradition alive and going to our house on the beach for a week with my family for a relaxing vacation by the ocean*

south_carolina_map.html.gif



Scottsdale, AZ
*Flying to house/babysit for my little nephews and also visiting my grandparents*

arizona_map.html.gif



Santa Barbara, CA
*Driving 8 hours from AZ to my new apartment in Santa Barbara to begin a new year as a senior in college!*

california_map.html.gif


2 comments:

  1. the pictures don't show up! but i have a lot to look forward to- in life and on this blog :)

    ReplyDelete